*Please note that wrinkles may be found in the product due to the nature of the leather material, and this is not a defect.
Tuck detail loafer
Engraved logo on heel
Natural leather used (Italy)
Due to the natural leather used, minor scratch or tendons can be found
Oil marks can be found which made during the tanning process and cannot be considered as a defective product
Shoes can be tight for the first use and change after usage, adapted to your walking
Red leather sole
A crust leather sole has been used for the shoes
It has a natural bright beige color and is finished with water-based treatment which can cause stain upon contact with wet towel or wipes
Take caution to avoid slippery ground such as marble or other tiles
A non-slip shoe tape or rubber sole can be added to the shoes if necessary
*Copyright of the trademarks of ADER, text, photos, images, graphics, designs, logos, icons are owned by or licensed to ADER.
*Only except as accepted by legal notice from ADER, no rights to the material shall be granted.
1. Each shoe can have different leather condition due to the natural leather used
2. Wind dry under shade and avoid the humid condition
3. Color migration can occur due to the natural leather used, please avoid white or bright colored socks
4. Use soft cotton flannel to clean and cold-cream or leather cream
5. If necessary, visit a leather shoe expert for the care
6. Upon storage, wrap shoes with soft cotton and avoid direct sunlight, humid condition
1. Exchange/return is not possible if the box of the product is damaged. 2. Product components (product tag, dust bag, size tag) cannot be exchanged/returned if damaged or lost. 3. Exchanges/refunds are not possible if the sole (red sole) has scratches or signs of use. 4. Exchanges/refunds are not possible if there are signs of wear or use (wrinkled leather, some contamination and damage).